Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Balloon Pop Race

Easton's pick for the day was "Have a Balloon Pop Race".  Luckily I found some left over balloons from the boy's Birthday party.  It has been a while since I have blown up any balloons, and I know it can be hard on the jaws, but I must say I was about to give up on the whole thing!  I spent at least 5 min trying to get the first balloon going!  It was so hard and I felt like I was getting no where!  Then...I realized...It had a hole in it!  The next 3 were much easier and much quicker! 


On your mark!  Get Set!  Go!!!!




 The balloons would not pop at all!  We stomped on them!  We sat on them!  We put small pokey things under them and then sat on them!  They still stayed intact!  The kids just didn't have enough weight to get them to bust!



 I was afraid that Easton wouldn't really understand what we were doing, but he quickly got the idea!  He is such a little mimicker right now.  If Parker sits on a balloon, soon so will Easton!   He and Parker both had so much fun! 



Finally after several tries, Momma saved the day and secretly added some of that needed weight and got them to POP!  

No comments:

Post a Comment