Monday, August 8, 2011

Tents with Sheets!

Easton's pick today was to make tents out of sheets.  We have done this several times in the past, and it has been such a fun thing for us!  Today was a little different though.  The kids still had lots of fun, but they drove me a little crazy during this activity!  I kept trying to put the tent up when Easton, being the bulldozer that he is, kept walking across it like it was a bridge.  Of course he thought it was funny and laughed the whole time!  So, I finally get the tent up, and Parker decides that he doesn't want to play tents, but that he would rather use the the sheet as a race track for his Hot Wheels Cars!  I gave up and decided to rename this activity "Whatever you wanna do with a sheet".  Here are some pictures of the craziness!







I really do need a new camera!  These pictures are so blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment