Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Better than Working!

Well...I had booked myself to work extra today at the hospital, but got cancelled!  It would have been nice to have the extra needed money, but I must say that I think I got the better end of the deal today!  The weather was just AMAZING and basically screamed for us all to go outside!  We know these days are limited and it will soon be freezing, so we played outside for a long time!

We started out with a picnic lunch in the side yard!




We also inflated the bouncy house!

Easton is yelling..."No!" here.


Our fun activity for today was to make "people puppets".  We cut out pictures of people's faces and glued them to Popsicle sticks. 



Easton wasn't overly interested in this project.  He was happier playing with the kitchen toys.
Here is Parker saying that Daddy is home!

And finally, we put on a puppet show!  Parker made our puppet people tell the story of The Three Little Pigs!



No comments:

Post a Comment