Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feeding the ducks!

My pictures are a little repetitive, I know.  We tend to do a lot of the same things.  Parker and Easton just love doing things outside!  So...I am sorry that you have seen a thousand park pictures, but I have a few more to add.  We decided that today would be a great day to feed the ducks, and headed over to Drakes Creek this morning! 
Easton really is getting more and more independent every day!  It was kinda nice being able to just let him run around a little bit more on his own then usual! 



I then had to tackle one of the scariest things that I have had to do in a while!  Which was to....cross Main Street at lunch hour!  We pressed the button at the cross walk, and waited patiently and nervously!  Parker didn't really understand how the cars were all going to stop to let us cross.  And quite honestly, I was a little unsure of how it was going to happen myself!  But, after a few minutes, the walk sign gave us the go ahead, and we braved the busy road!  And Yes!  We made it across safely!  Now it was time to feed the ducks! 
Can you tell that Easton wanted out of his seat???




Parker was so upset that the ducks wouldn't let him pet them.  I told him that they were just scared little ducks.  Parker then said, " Momma, help me find a brave one!"  Too cute!
The weather was great again!  A little warm in the sun, but so nice in the shade! It was another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment