Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My...(our) Favorite Morning Treat!



Is there anything cuter than this picture??? I don't think so!  As most of you probably already know, I have a cup of coffee almost every morning.  And while it is still considered coffee, it is mostly sugar and cream with a little bit of coffee.  Really! Like 5 sugars and 4 creams!  And not the fake sugar stuff!  So...it is no wonder that this little guy is in love with it as much as I am.  If he sees a cup in my hands, he crawls up in my lap and begs for some.  He looks at me so sweetly and says, "Hot???"  I then say, "No babe. It is just warm".  He then trustingly takes a sip.  (Here is my favorite part!  He does this every sip)  He then makes his eyes big, nods approvingly, and says "yeah"softly.  I do admit that there have been occassions where I would like to enjoy a WHOLE cup of coffee on my own, but I really do love sharing with my sweet sweet boy!  I think this will be something that I remember about little Easton forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment