Thursday, February 23, 2012

My "LOVES"!!!

I have been wanting to post some pictures of some of my favorite things in life!  Certain things just make me smile no matter what, and I want to remember all of these moments forever!

For example:  There are several things about this picture that I love!  I LOVE how EVERY time( morning, day, or night) I go to get Easton out of his crib, he immediately grabs his dolly and favorite pillow!  He WILL not get out of the crib without these two things.  The second thing I look forward to seeing every day, is Easton's crazy hair!  His hair is so frizzy/fluffy!  He reminds me of a mini version of a fraternity brother who had a rough night!  The fact that he is super clumsy in the morning time, and that he somewhat looks a little drunk, is probably why I think of a frat boy!

Here is a Christmas present that Santa brought to Parker!  He loves to pretend to be just like Daddy!  Both boys love their bath time and now both love to "shave"!  So sweet!  I love that the boys have such a great dad to imitate! 

I have several more things about each day that I love!  Some of them, like my daily coffee routine, I have already posted about.  Others, will be posted as I can capture them.  I know one thing I look forward to every night is our Movie in Mamma's bed.  We cuddle in around 8pm for a "boy" movie as Parker calls them.  It is a great way to end the night.  The boys settle down.  We get to spend quality time together.  And...the best part is...the house stays clean if we are all in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment