Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sharing A Room!

We spent the entire day moving Easton's things over to Parker's room.  It was a chore to say the least!  I think things turned out really cute though, and the boys are super happy to have combined rooms completely! 
We added a few shelves...


We added the bottom shelf and closet rod for Easton.  We also put in the two shoe racks!  And I thought the boys didn't have enough clothes!  I can't believe how many shirts are in there!



I wanted this duvet from Pottery Barn Kids, but it was way too expensive.  So...I made it out of fabric from Walmart for $20.  It is navy, not black, by the way.



We moved the chair out and put in Easton's bed a while back.  He has been sleeping in there for a wk now, and is really doing great! 



I almost feel like Parker's bed needs less animals and more pillows.  Can't decide though!



Well...I am super excited about this room!  I know it is a little crowded, and will require lots of organization to keep clean, but I really do love how thins turned out.  It doesn't feel nearly as cramped as I thought it would!  Now...to work on the baby's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment