Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pregnancy with baby Brooks!


35wks
So...I am considered full term as of today with little baby Brooks!  I can't believe how fast time goes by, and that really any day now, our precious baby could arrive!  It seems like only yesterday that I found out that we were expecting our third little kiddo!  37 weeks later, I am fat, but happy, and super excited to meet our wee one! 
I have definitely gained the most weight with this pregnancy...28 pounds so far!  And with how I ate today, it will be climbing even higher!  I for the first time (luckily) had to deal with a little bit of swelling in my feet yesterday!  I am very surprised that this hasn't been an earlier struggle!  Especially with how hot it has been this summer!
My back has started to hurt a little more, and rolling over feels like it takes 5 days to do, but really I love being pregnant! I know that very shortly, my pregnancy days all together could be over.  I may not have #4, and so I am really trying to enjoy these last few wks.  I know also that things are going to continue to get even more uncomfortable, and my planning brain will get more anxious over the baby's exact date of arrival.  So...I am going to spend the next days really relishing the baby's kicks...playing our new little lullaby via youtube with my kindle against my belly to sing him to sleep, and imagine with the kids just how little Brooks plans to come into this world. 
The best way that I can describe waiting for labor to begin is to say that it is almost like waiting for a phone call saying that you are going to be going on vacation...the best vacation filled with great memories and experiences.  You may get that call in 5 min or in 3-4 wks.  What a difference in time that is when you are super excited for it to begin.  In any way shape or form though, the day is coming...and it is going to be a GREAT day!  I can't wait to meet you little Brooks! 
Here are some pictures of my belly along the way of this pregnancy!

8wks

10wks

18wks
It's a Boy!

21wks
26wks

26wks
30wks

33wks

35wks

35wks
37wks
A real picture of baby Brooks outside of my tummy will arrive soon!  Can't wait to see his little face!

1 comment: