Friday, November 16, 2012

A little bit random!

  Kind of a random post, but thought I'd fill you in on a few things we have been doing around here!
We have enjoyed some time at Hoppity-hop!


 We have enjoyed some good ole Starbucks Christmas blend coffee!
 
 Parker was soothing Easton because he had just got in trouble.  They may fight a TON, but they sure do love each other!  And...I love to watch them be sweet!
 Brooks tried out the big boy swing while his brothers jumped in the leaf pile!  I think he liked it!
 Parker finished up his soccer season!  This is his friend Jaxon!  They already knew each other from Kindercare so it was neat to have a friend on his team.  Hudson from our church group was also on his team!  It was great!  Except, I sometimes got into trouble by Steven for ignoring him and talking to the other moms I knew!

 It was so neat watching Parker this season!  He really did so well!  He isn't a pro or anything, but he makes me proud!  Plus, he would usually score a few goals each game!  His team didn't win a single game all season, though!  It was a great lesson in just playing for fun! 
 Easton and Parker have begun fighting over who gets to hold Brooks first.
 More brotherly love!
 Sweet smiley boy!
Halloween was lots of fun for the boys!  We met up with our friends from church and headed out to several houses.  The boys would barely wear their masks, but I was able to catch a few pics with them on.  I felt a little rushed for some reason this year and didn't even take one single picture of Brooks in his costume.  In my defense, he was fussy and didn't really even wear his costume, but for a few minutes.  But...I still feel guilty!
 
 Steven's Birthday is Oct 30th.  I can't believe he is 31 now, and that we have been together for 14 years almost!  Time flies!  Every year I love him more and more!  He amazes me all the time!  He is a great husband and father, and I am truly blessed!
 We celebrated by going to a local pizza place with his family.


 The boys and I spent all day baking for his day.  These are called whoopie pies and they are delicious!  Parker and Easton had so much fun helping me cook that I am getting them an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas!

And finally...the leaf pictures.  They had an okay time.  Not nearly as much fun for them this year for some reason.   Who knows why...my kids are finicky...that's for sure!
 So...it's been a fun few weeks!  I am hoping to start blogging more often now that I have downloaded this app that helps my pictures load a million times faster!  It makes things so much easier!  In fact, I wasnt' even planning on actually posting anything tonight. When I saw how easy it was though, I couldn't resist.   I'll have to tell you about Mrs. Sonia in my next post!  We have crossed paths, and I know my house and family both will be forever changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment