Friday, March 1, 2013

A lot to say!


 Don't ask me why, but the other night I woke up around 3 am thinking about these pictures!  I had totally planned on sending out Christmas cards this year as usual, and wanted to keep these pictures for that purpose.  So...I never posted them to facebook or the blog.  The thing is though, I decided that doing the cards this year was kind-of a waste of $200.00 seeing as how I had just sent out Brooks' birth announcements with updated pictures of all the kiddos.  So...what better time than now to post our "Christmas and Brooks' 3 month" photo shoot pictures!  Isn't he just precious!!!
 
It is hard to believe that we have our 6 month pictures in the works already!  He is growing so fast and doing so many new things every day!  I can't believe this was 3 months ago.  Seems like only yesterday!
 
Aren't they sweet!  I love their little toes!

 
 I don't know about you, but I just think this little guy is the sweetest 2 yr old ever!  He is such a pretty little thing if I do say so myself!
Parker is getting so big!  Sometimes I look at pictures like this and realize just how big he is.  He has started a Mother's Day Out program and is really enjoying it.  Some of the homework he brings home amazes me.  The other day he had to graph the correct number of animals.  For some reason, to me that seemed like something they would do in 1st grade.  It may sound simple, but the paper was actually pretty complicated.  He really is learning a lot there which makes me glad that I signed him up.  He seems to really enjoy it, too!
 
I feel so fat in these pictures!  I still have so much baby weight to lose.  I wonder if I will ever lose it or if it will forever be a part of my new mom identity!  The problem is, I am fine with my mom identity, (especially when I am faced with good food!)  until that identity has to get into a bathing suit!

Isn't this a real glimpse of life with three boys!  Hectic...Crazy...
 



And only silent in brief moments!  But those moments are fast.  Like click of a camera flash fast! 
 
Parker has been such a great little helper!  He has countlessly given Brooks his paci, played peek-a-boo, and has even given him a bottle a time or two.  Today, he even pushed Brooks around walmart in his umbrella stroller while I pushed the cart filled to the brim with groceries and Easton in the front seat.   We had met Sonia there to pay her for the week.  She must have felt sorry for me, because she walked around the entire store with us to make things easier!  Gotta love Mrs. Sonia!
 Brooks at 6 months!
 
One of my favs of Easton
Easton at 7 months!
 
 
Parker
Brooks

Don't they all look so much alike?  It amazes me sometimes how similar they really are!
 
Just another sweet pic!
 
A random pic for sure, but I had to share just how much cheese I bought last week.  Just craziness!
Easton can be such a grump.  I mean it's like hot or cold with him.  Sweet and angelic or angry and demanding.  I swear sometimes his favorite word is NEBER! (aka never)  And sometimes it doesn't even make sense.  I might ask, "Easton, would you like corn or green beans?" and he just says NEBER.  So...I just pick one.
 Brooks is already trying to crawl.  Where does the time go?
He has also learned to stick out his tongue.  Something every child must master!
How many kids can fit on my lap?  How many people can fit in one recliner?
 

 
And on days when it all gets a little too hectic, I turned to these!  Coffee and fast food!  No wonder I still have some baby weight to lose, huh?

Pictures from the movie theater the other day.  I thought Brooks would nap through it, but he seemed to enjoy it as much as the older two!  We saw Escape from Planet Earth.  It was pretty cute too!


And one of my new favorite things!  Steven and Adam put up a fence.  I know this will be a great thing for us!
 
And last but not least, a picture of Parker's eye!  I just can't get over how we as of right now, have 3 boys with 3 different eye colors.  Parker's are green.  Easton's are dark brown.  Brooks' are blue.  Wouldn't it be neat if it stayed that way?  I am sure though that Brooks' will change soon.  Fingers crossed though!  But isn't this green eye so very pretty!
 
So...Was that a long enough post for ya?  Thought I needed to fill you in on some things!  The thing is though, I have a million more things I could say!  Like we are going to Disney in May; I miss Christmas, but am longing for summer; we eat too much La Lomas; my kids destroy everything; and Brooks is the worst sleeper ever!  I'll explain more next time! TTFN! Ta ta for now!
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment