Friday, July 26, 2013

Jacob spends the night!

Jacob is our nephew, and one of the kids' best friends.  We have all been looking forward to having him to our house for a sleep over and day at the park!
Moss Wright Park has special events for the kiddos every Thursday and Friday.  The "Fireman's Foam" is one of the top events of the summer, and I have been counting down the days till I could take all the kiddos.  Here is a picture of us before we started.  We did not worry about doing our hair.  You will see why in a minute. 
 
 
 
Parker insists on taking silly faced pictures!
 
 
Here they all are waiting for the fun to begin!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I have never seen so many bubbles in my life!
 
 
 


 



 
 




Even the Brookster got to enjoy some bubble fun!
 

 
I am sad though to report that I think I had more fun than the boys did!  The boys seemed more excited with the idea of going to the YMCA.  So...we did just that!  We spent the rest of the morning swimming at the Y. 


 
 












So that was our day today!  Fun with bubbles, water, and friends!  What could be better? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment