Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Slip and slide



   The boys and I set up the slip and slide for the first time this summer!  I had kind of forgotten about it for some reason!  The boys aren't going to let me forget about it now though!  They had too much fun!  Fyi...The baby was taking his nap so no cute Brookster pics in this post. :)













Oh...and here is what happened when I took Easton inside to use the bathroom!  We had been putting a dot of soap on the boys' bellies to keep the slide extra slippery!  Parker thought it would be a good idea to use the entire bottle while we were inside!

Here are some soap suds after his crazy decision to empty the whole bottle!  This happens all the time!  Does anyone else have issues with their kids wasting bottles of shampoo or bubbles when you aren't looking?  Crazy kids!

Anyways...We also spent the day swimming and running through the sprinkler!  I'm so glad we decided to put the pool up!  The boys barely go a day without getting in it!




I made the mistake of letting the boys have a water balloon fight!  Now I am spending so much time filling them up and getting myself wet in the process as well!  They have fun though so I guess it's ok!

Here are some remnants of the balloons!








 Nothing like finishing the day off with a cotton candy flavored push up!

No comments:

Post a Comment